Friday, August 13, 2010

My Thoughts of False Truth

August 13, 2010

By Alexandra Quinones

Just only one though enters my mind, one that makes me curious and forces me to be dishonest. I have just been thinking about how lies can really be wrong, but aren’t they just used to keep others under control. Honestly most of the time people will give false information to seem better than they are. While other times they might just say things to make someone else feel better. Technically you are not telling a lie, you’re just mentioning some parts of the truth. We have all done it at least once, lie I mean, but that might have been for a good cause, I mean sometimes you have to lie in order to get the truth. Truthfully I do not lie much and if I do it might be to protect myself from some kind of threat, but all in all I don’t like liars, they sort of ruin things for everyone else with one simple lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment